Slim thermally improved glazed-in ventilator
For use on vinyl, wood or aluminum windows
Variglaze is a thermally improved glazed-in aluminum ventilator that provides a much healthier indoor air environment in the home and gives the home occupants greater comfort and control in doing so. Slim size minimizes impact on window sight size. The Variglaze is available in made to measure sizes or in bar length in a variety of colors.
Features & Benefits
- Slim size minimizes impact on window sight size.
- Made-to-measure minimum length 7", maximum length 59" (pre painted only).
- Bar length for cutting to size by customer (pre painted only).
- Suitable for 13/16", 7/8" 1" or 1 1/8" IG glass thicknesses.
- Dual color (inner and outer) finish available.
- Dual hardness flap gasket improves weather tightness.
- Minimal projection for sliding windows and doors.
- Thermally improved.
- Retrofit or fitted cord control unit.
- Patented design.
Note - Special consideration is needed regarding the bead fitting method and sealing on wood windows. Standard glazing tapes may not be sufficiently flexible.
A minimum dimension of 2-1/8" (including gasket) should be considered for glass reduction. This dimension should be increased for any allowances in fitting beads, gaskets etc, or for manufacturing tolerances.
A minimum dimension of 2-1/8” (including gasket) should be considered for glass reduction. This dimension should be increased for any allowances in fitting beads, gaskets etc or for manufacturing tolerances.
Aluminium 6063 HIT T6, component parts PVCu, POM, PA6 & PP (UV Stable)
(Full test details available on request).
Free Area (in²) – approx 5 sq inches per foot of extrusion.
Water Resistance (Pa) – 600.
Acoustic STC - vent open 33, vent closed 48.
Suffix product code with: -020 (white with white canopy), -475 (white with black canopy). Other finishes available depending on quantity.
email@example.com / 574-271-9699