auramode® is a simple yet powerful LCD display for programming, commissioning and occupancy control for Titon’s range of Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery (MVHR) units.
The auramode® allows straightforward operation of ventilation speeds at a click of a button. Offering a display that is back lit with adjustable light and contrast settings.
auramode® provides the following functions:
Digital 4 speed switch (speeds 1, 2, 3 or 4)
Auto timed speed mode
7-day, 8 settings per day programmable speeds
Filter change indicator with adjustable (1-24 months independent filter check and filter change intervals)
Internal MVHR humidity set point adjustment
Boost inhibit functions linked to timed speeds (avoiding night time boosting via either switch inputs or humidity)
auramode® is a multi-language controller where the user can select from the following languages:
Features & Benefits
- User friendly interface
- Fan speed commissioning
- Multiple languages available
- Digital 3 or 4 speed switch (user selectable)
- 7 day, 8 programmable fan speed settings
- Boost inhibit
- Compact design
- Filter change indication
- Internal MVHR humidity sensor set point
- Compatible with TP***B MVHR models
- Kitchen boost overrun timer adjustment
- Wet room boost overrun timer adjustment
- Volt free and mains voltage MVHR Switch configuration setup
- High flow boost setting (speed 4)
- Summerboost boost on/off selection
- Single button operation for everyday basic functions
- Low voltage, hard wired status programmer
Titon’s auramode® HRV is for commissioning and monitoring a Titon TP***B HRV Q Plus unit.
auramode® – TP524
auramode® Constant Flow Controller – XP52422
Dimensions: 86mm wide x 86mm high x 16mm deep Supplied with 14 metre connection cable (plug connection to auramode®, 4 wire to MVHR)
Finish: High gloss finish
Guarantee period: 1 year
Electrical: 12V DC
Drawing and Dimensions
Dimensions in mm.
Manuals and Documentation
Product Manual - auramode®
URL for Product Manual - auramode® copied to clipboard.
Ventilation Systems Catalogue
URL for Ventilation Systems Catalogue copied to clipboard.
HRV - PCB Communication Protocol
URL for HRV - PCB Communication Protocol copied to clipboard.
Connecting a controller to a MVHR Unit - User Guide
URL for Connecting a controller to a MVHR Unit - User Guide copied to clipboard.