Overture espagnolette handles are part of Titon’s Overture suite of window and door hardware.
This stylish range has been designed by Titon to provide specifiers with a collection of window handles, door handles, letter plates and more.
The Overture E is ergonomically designed to include a solid and sculptured grip, and is available in straight or handed versions, in a variety of finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for timber, PVCu or aluminium windows
- Ergonomic design; solid and sculptured grip
- Please contact us for the latest test results
- Straight or handed versions
- Non-locking and fire escape retrofit options
- 90 degree lock movement for easy recognition
- Double entry key
- Push-in screw covers
- Supplied bagged with machine screws
- 15mm, 25mm, 30mm or 40mm x 7mm spindle options available
Available in straight or handed versions with 15mm, 25mm, 30mm or 40mm x 7mm spindles.
Non-locking and fire escape retrofit options are also available.
Zinc Alloy to BS EN 1774 ZL3
Aluminium to BS EN 1490 LM20
M5 machine screws
Please contact us for the latest test results
White, Polished chrome, Satin chrome, PVD gold and Black