Step 2: FAQs
Now you know the product or unit type and the model number, you can find specific support information for your situation:
• How does the system work? Download user guides for HRV and CME
• How often do the filters require changing?
• Are there different grades of filters?
• Who can I get to service / maintain the system? See our Preferred installers
• Where do I buy spares from? Visit our online shop, TitonDirect
• How does Summer Bypass work? (User guide coming soon)
• How much power does the system consume? (User guide coming soon)
• The system is noisy, what should I do? Download user guides for HRV and CME
• My system will not boost. View our Fault Finding documentation
• My System is stuck in boost. View our Fault Finding documentation.
Complete our online support form if you’re still experiencing an issue with a product.
All maintenance/fault finding/repairs must be completed by a competent person.
Safe isolation procedures must be followed when working on these units.