Trimvent Select E18 is a semi-recessed plastic slot ventilator that fits over a ½” slot in the window to provide a much healthier indoor air environment in the home and give the home occupants greater comfort and control in doing so. It features a unique directional deflector that allows the occupant to position the airflow for optimum comfort and performance.
Trimvent vents all give optimum airflow. Specifically developed to improve indoor air quality requirements throughout North America and the Rest of the World. Trimvent Select ventilators have been specified and fitted on millions of windows throughout the world for more than fifteen years.
Features & Benefits
- Unique occupant controllable tilting T-bar.
- Deflects air up or down, or both.
- Based on the original and successful Trimvent design.
- Ideal for overhead add-on extension sections.
- Push to fit, no tools or screws required.
- Minimal projection (when closed) for ease of window stacking.
- Flange covers slot edges.
- Clips in to 3/4″ slot.
- 6 1/4 in2 long version.
- For use with GS13 grills (or C13 canopy).
- Sculpted finger recess.
- Patented and registered design.
- Remote control vent available.
- Suitable for aluminum and vinyl windows.
|E18 4000 Vent||TS1134212|
|GS18 210 Pair Grilles||TS3184050|
|GS13 4000 Grille||TS3134050|
PBTP (UV Stable) & POM, GS18 – PP.
(Full test details available on request).
Free Area – see above.
Acoustic STC – vent open 31, vent closed 43.
Suffix product code with:
Suffix product code with: -392 (white), -315 (brown). Other finishes available depending on quantity.