Trimvent Select Xtra XS16 is a surface mounted vinyl slot ventilator that fits over a 5/8” slot in a window and provides a much healthier indoor air environment in the home and give the home occupants greater comfort and control in doing so. It features a unique directional deflector that allows the occupant to position the airflow for optimum comfort and performance.
Trimvent vents all give optimum airflow. Specifically developed to improve indoor air quality requirements throughout North America and the Rest of the World. Trimvent Select ventilators have been specified and fitted on millions of windows throughout the world for more than fifteen years.
Features & Benefits
- Unique occupant controllable tilting T-bar.
- Deflects air up or down, or both.
- For use over 5/8″ slot.
- Use with external C16 Canopy (or a pair of GN, GW or PG16 grills).
- 6 1/4 in2 version.
- Sculpted finger recess.
- Matching screw covers.
- Patented and registered design.
- Available in vent and canopy pre packs.
- Remote control vent available.
- Sleeve for hollow profiles available.
- Suitable for aluminum, wood and vinyl windows.
|Product||Code||L||W||P* Closed – Open||Slot Size|
|XS16 4000||TS1164670||14 3/8″||7/8″||5/8″ – 1 1/16 “||5 15/16″ + 3/8″
5 15/16″ x 5/8″
|XC16 4000||TS2164040||14 5/16″||27/32″||15/16″|
PBTP (UV Stable) & POM, Canopy – PVCu.
C16 No.6 Pan Head or equivalent.
XS16 No.7 or No.8 Countersunk Heads.
(Full test details available on request).
Free Area – 7in2.
Water Resistance (Pa) – 600Pa.
Acoustic STC – vent open 33, vent closed 45.
Suffix product code with:
Suffix product code with: -392 (white), -315 (brown), -496 (bright white), -662 (toffee).