The aluminum Vertical Canopy is ideal for situations where vertical installation is required. This particularly helps comply with ADA regulations by keeping the internal operating ventilator low down on the window for easy reach. The canopy is ideal for both new construction and remodelling situations using any window material.
It is designed to be surface mounted and fits over a maximum ⅝” width slot in the window, providing a Free Air Area of 6.8in² per louvered grill. Multiple louvered grills can be joined together to make a longer canopy with greater air opening.
Available in standard lengths or in bar length for custom painting and/or self-assembly. There are many standard colors and it can also be painted to match the window color.
The color matched Vertical Canopy can be fitted to the full height of the window which will then blend into the window making it an attractive architectural feature.
Features & Benefits
- Helps comply with ADA regulations
- Works with any Titon slot ventilator with or without a sleeve
- For use on any size slot or series of holes up to a maximum ⅝” wide
- High weather performance
- Available in standard colors or specially matched to window color
- Available in standard lengths or in bar length for self painting/assembly.
- Can be fitted on the sash, frame, add-on section or mullion
- Supplied with screw covers
|VC17 – Vertical Canopy||TA240|
|VC10 – Vertical Canopy||TA241|
No.6 Pan Head or equivalent (not supplied)
Full test details available on request)
Air Leakage – see ventilator data
Water Resistance – in excess of 15.5 psf
Acoustic – see ventilator data
Aluminum – White, Silver, Bronze, Almond, Tan & Black
End Caps – White, Black and Silver Gray
(Other colors are available – contact us for details)