The Room VOC sensor is used to continuously monitor indoor air quality and for effective control of ventilation (HVAC) systems according to current air quality.
The sensor monitors the concentration of VOC – Volatile Organic Compounds in air. It can be effectively used in restaurants, kitchens, fitness centres, toilets, changing rooms, gyms, offices, commercial buildings, schools, households etc.
Built-in advanced VOC sensor is sensitive to volatile organic compounds typically contained in the exhausted air – gaseous metabolic products of human bodies and other gaseous pollutants such as formaldehyde, disinfectant vapours, cooking vapours, fumes from paints, varnishes, adhesives, detergents, cigarette smoke etc. that the CO2 sensor does not detect.
There is the possibility to select eCO2 (estimated CO2) measurement mode. In this mode the sensor uses special algorithm to estimate CO2 concentration based on the assumption that the TVOC produced by human metabolism is proportional to the exhaled CO2. The analogue voltage output of the sensor is adjusted as equivalent to a standard CO2 sensor in range of 400–2000 ppm of estimated CO2.
The trigger level of output relay can be set by a rotary element. Ventilation and heat recovery units can be directly controlled based on the output signal of sensor in the most efficient way.
Current air quality can be easily checked by three LED indicators.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors VOC
- TVOC output in conformance with EPA and UBA standards
- Detects the true cause of ventilation demands
- Three-level LED indication
- No disturbance at night – automatic turn off of LED indication
- Analogue voltage output 0-10V
- Three selectable TVOC ranges
- eCO2 output compatible with CO2 standard
- Output relay C/NO
- Maintenance free during operation
- Long life and stability
- Wide range of supply voltage
- Colour: Front – White, Base – Grey
Drawing and Dimensions
Part Number – TP540
|Supply voltage range||12 – 35||V DC|
|Consumption||12 – 24||V DC|
|Measuring range TVOC 1)||max 1.5||W|
|0 – 1000||μg/m3|
|0 – 3000||μg/m3|
|0 – 10000||μg/m3|
|Measuring range eCO2 1) 2)||400 – 2000||ppm|
|Relay – hysteresis||5% from selected range|
|Voltage output 3)||0 –10||V DC|
|Max. switching voltage||250/30||V AC / V DC|
|Max. switching current||05-05||A AC / A DC|
|Working humidity non condensing||10 – 95 %||RH|
|Working temperature||0 to +50||°C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +60||°C|
1) Output type and range can be set with jumpers. Factory setting range is TVOC 0 – 3000 μg/m3.
2) Calculated estimated CO2 concentration (estimated CO2 – eCO2).
3) Minimum achievable output value corresponds to minimum value of the selected measuring range.
Manuals and Documentation
Product Manual - VOC Sensor
URL for Product Manual - VOC Sensor copied to clipboard.
VOC Sensor - Catalogue Page
URL for VOC Sensor - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
Certificate of Conformity
Room VOC Sensor 0-10Vdc – Certificate of Conformity (TP540)
URL for Room VOC Sensor 0-10Vdc – Certificate of Conformity (TP540) copied to clipboard.