The Q Plus High Flow Brick is a unique design, as the exceptional airflow performance of a single unit makes it ideal for use in ducted domestic ventilation systems, replacing conventional and unsightly airbricks at least twice the size.
A cost effective alternative recommended for use with Titon Q Plus Best Practice MVHR and CME products, the Q Plus High Flow Air Brick is designed to be built into the brickwork during construction. It can be supplied with the appropriate ducting components to bridge the cavity, making it easy to connect to the ventilation system once installed.
Features & Benefits
- Unique high flow design equivalent to many brick sized grilles
- Cost effective; lower cost than double brick grille and adaptor
- Recommended for use with EST Best Practice systems (Titon Q Plus)
- Saves time and complication of creating double brick size aperture
- Designed to be an integral part of external walls
- Q Plus High Flow Brick AAO = 8670mm²
- Q Plus High Flow Brick EA = 10602mm²
- Can be supplied with short duct length for build in during construction, creating an unobstructed air path
TA350 – Air Brick
TA351 – Air Brick + 500mm 204 x 60 duct
TA352 – Air Brick + 500mm ducting + 204 to 125mm adapter
Drawing and Dimensions
Dimensions: 64.5mm height x 213.5mm width x 58mm depth
Weight: Approx 100g
Finishes: Terracotta, Sand, Brown, White or Grey
Bezel: TA356, White, Grey or Brown
Materials: 20% talc filled polypropylene (UV Stabilised)
Installation: Install in accordance with Residential Ventilation Association Good Practice recommendations – details on request.
Maintenance: Wipe with a damp cloth and remove any blockages on a regular basis.
High Flow Terminal Resistance (supply or extract)