Vent-Trex is a unique combined overhead extract fan and trickle ventilator for kitchens and bathrooms that fits within the aperture on top of the window frame.
Vent-Trex is ideal for refurbishment situations where wall penetration is undesirable, as it does not damage the fabric of the building or where external aesthetics need to be preserved.
It provides a trickle ventilation performance Equivalent Area (EA) of 2500mm² minimum and extract ventilation rates to suit either kitchens or bathrooms.
Features & Benefits
- Unique combined extract fan/trickle ventilator
- Suitable for all window types
- Integral with window, ideal for refurbishment situations
- Avoids damage or penetration of building fabric
- Easy to install
- Saves wall space
- Low installation costs compared to traditional extract ventilators
- Bathroom version – single speed (15 l/s)
- Kitchen version – two speed (60 l/s and 30 l/s)
- 2500mm² EA minimum (excluding Continuous Running)
- Low energy usage
- Easy to clean
- Easy to maintain
- IP24 rating
- Humidistat option available (integral or remote)
- Available with remote PSU (SELV) option for bathrooms
- Continuous power or continuous running versions
- Variable speed version
- Suitable for use in conservation areas
- 2-year guarantee
- Standard Version – more information
- Continuous Power Version – more information
- Continuous Running Version – more information
- General Information – more information
White finish as standard to RAL 9010. Can be supplied in different colours. External canopy and internal fan can be coloured independently. Details available on request.
- VENT-TREX can be supplied for a ‘parallel’ (typically English) or a ‘check’ (typically Scottish) reveal, please refer to diagrams below.
- These are intended only as general illustrations. Specific installation details may vary & should always be checked on site prior to order.
- Allow for uneven reveals & check dimensions at more than one point.
- Allow for power cable if required to exit from end of unit.
- Round A & B measurements down to nearest 5mm increment i.e. 973mm will be 970mm after tolerance).
A = External width (canopy width)
(Brick to brick or render to render)
B = Overall width of fan unit.
(Plaster face to plasters face)
D = Allowance for fitting (typically 5mm)
Window & Door Hardware Range Overview
URL for Window & Door Hardware Range Overview copied to clipboard.
Vent-Trex - Catalogue Page
URL for Vent-Trex - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
Social Housing Ventilation - Vent Trex
URL for Social Housing Ventilation - Vent Trex copied to clipboard.
User Guide - Vent Trex General Information
URL for User Guide - Vent Trex General Information copied to clipboard.
User Guide - Vent Trex Standard
URL for User Guide - Vent Trex Standard copied to clipboard.
User Guide - Vent Trex Continuous Power
URL for User Guide - Vent Trex Continuous Power copied to clipboard.
User Guide - Vent Trex Continuous Running
URL for User Guide - Vent Trex Continuous Running copied to clipboard.
User Guide - Vent Trex Cord Control
URL for User Guide - Vent Trex Cord Control copied to clipboard.
Quote and Order Form
Vent Trex Quote and Order Form
URL for Vent Trex Quote and Order Form copied to clipboard.
Vent Trex - Video demonstrating easy removal of PSU unit and fitting of new unit
URL for Vent Trex - Video demonstrating easy removal of PSU unit and fitting of new unit copied to clipboard.
Vent Trex - Video demonstrating easy removal of fan and fitting of new unit
URL for Vent Trex - Video demonstrating easy removal of fan and fitting of new unit copied to clipboard.
CE Certificate of Conformity
Vent Trex - Certificate of Conformity
URL for Vent Trex - Certificate of Conformity copied to clipboard.