The contemporary Overture Stainless Steel door handle range is manufactured in SS304 stainless steel giving optimum corrosion resistance.
As part of the popular Overture range, the Stainless Steel door handle suites perfectly with other Overture Stainless Steel door hardware.
Features & Benefits
- Tested to over 100,000 cycles
- Both internal and external handles and screws are manufactured in SS304 stainless steel
- Polished and brushed finishes
- All finishes tested in excess of 480 hours salt spray testing – Grade 5 BS EN 1670
- Exceeds 1000 hours salt spray testing with no effect on function and no corrosion to the visible substrate
- Long (240mm) baseplate
- Sprung handles
- Supplied with two spindle lengths for 44mm and 70mm doors and two screw lengths as standard
- Suites perfectly with other Overture stainless steel door hardware
- Available in lever/lever
- Each pair individually packaged
- Can be used in conjunction with Titon Asterion Three Star Kitemarked door cylinder
- Suites with Overture E window handle
|Product||Door Width (mm)||Product Code – Stainless Steel – 304|
|Overture SS L/L 240mm (Door Handle Long Baseplate Lever/Lever)||44-70||TN8108|
Stainless steel 304
Zinc alloy cradle
BS EN 1670 Grade 5 (480 hours)
Cycle tested to 100,000 cycles
NOTE: Not all products are available in both finishes listed below. Please contact us for availability.
Suffix product code with: -073 (Polished stainless steel),
-547 (Brushed stainless steel)
Window & Door Hardware Main Catalogue
URL for Window & Door Hardware Main Catalogue copied to clipboard.
Window & Door Hardware Range Overview
URL for Window & Door Hardware Range Overview copied to clipboard.
Overture Stainless Steel Handle - Catalogue Page
URL for Overture Stainless Steel Handle - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.