The Excalibur multipoint door lock system is designed to meet the most rigorous standards for security.
Excalibur door lock features three hooks and two steel anti lift bolts as standard. Smooth operation and correct compression is ensured by three adjustable roller cams.
Features & Benefits
- Secure by Design product
- PAS24 capable
- 35mm backset
- 16mm faceplate
- Twin spindle 62/92mm and lever/lever
- Sprung gear box
- Latch snib
- Three hook and two anti-lift bolts
- Three roller cams with compression adjustment
- Extendable with shootbolts
- Additional 300mm extensions
- Secondary lock option
- Keeps available in single or multi piece variants
- Alignment marks for ease of fitting
- Tested to 100,000 cycles
- Minimum of 240 hours salt spray testing – BSEN 1670:2007
- 10 year mechanical guarantee
Adjustable cam for compression
For optimum security
Profile specific with compression adjustment
Mild steel with zinc components
Striker – Steel with zinc plastic components
PAS 24 capable
240 hours salt spray testing – BSEN 1670:2007
Kenrick Excalibur - Catalogue Page
URL for Kenrick Excalibur - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
Door Lock Shootbolt Height Range
URL for Door Lock Shootbolt Height Range copied to clipboard.
Door Lock Keep Handing
URL for Door Lock Keep Handing copied to clipboard.
Single Door Lock Configuration
URL for Single Door Lock Configuration copied to clipboard.
Double Door Lock Configuration
URL for Double Door Lock Configuration copied to clipboard.
Door Lock and Keep Packer Application List
URL for Door Lock and Keep Packer Application List copied to clipboard.