Maco A-TS provides 3 latch locking, with 2 hooks and a central dead bolt that are automatically deployed after the door has closed.
The lock guarantees optimum thermal and acoustic insulation in an automatic, fully interlocking door unit.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic interlocking including the deadbolt
- 35mm and 45mm backsets available
- Dead bolt and hooks thrown when all 3 latches engage
- Smaller compact lockcases
- Dead bolt operated from lever handle reducing force required to lock door
- Non-handed lock design
- Suitable for sprung and unsprung handle sets
- Forged steel dead bolt locking hook bolts for increased security
- High levels of adjustability through adjustable striker plates
- Faceplate lengths available 2200mm
- Endurance tested to 50,000 operations
- PAS24 capability
- Maco silver look surface treatment tested to 480 hours Class 5 EN 1670 corrosion resistance
- 16mm and 20mm bull nose faceplates available (3mm thick)
- Locking: 3 latch, 1 dead bolt and 2 hooks
- Standard 1050mm handle height
- 92mm handle to cylinder centres, 8mm shaft
- Even gasket-compression and security over the entire door height
- Can be additionally secured by turning the key to block the mechanism
- Motorised options available
- Available for a variety of sash rebate heights
- Suitable for left and right handed application
For the highest possible level of security
Produced from high quality zinc and steel, adjustable with a 4mm Allen key
Produced from high quality zinc and steel
No.8 countersunk or equivalent
PAS 24 and BS6375 Parts 1 & 2
Window & Door Hardware Range Overview
URL for Window & Door Hardware Range Overview copied to clipboard.
Maco A-TS - Catalogue Page
URL for Maco A-TS - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
Video: Corporate - Area 24 Testing & Quality Control
URL for Video: Corporate - Area 24 Testing & Quality Control copied to clipboard.