Tilt and turn window gear (tilt before turn) for windows up to 1630mm wide, 2250mm high and sash weights up to 130kg.
Maco Multi Matic is open in only, has a tilt mode position for ventilation and a turn mode for cleaning. An enhanced security version is available to comply with PAS 24. Also available with concealed hinges (Matic Invisible).
Features & Benefits
- Symmetrical hinge positions for easy fitting
- Anti-slam device
- Three dimensional hinge adjustment
- Adjustable sash lifter prevents sash drop
- No hinge contact with water bar to improve thermal resistance
- Eurogroove fixing corner support allows for decorative rebate edge
- High security version available
- Fits smaller mullion profiles
Sash widths 220 – 1630mm
Sash heights 470 – 2250mm
For sizes close to these limits, phone for details
Maximum sash weight – PVCu 100-120kg (depending on hinge type), timber 130kg
BS EN 1670 Class 5
Tricoat (high corrosion resistance) also available
4mm/No.8 countersunk head
Handle fitting – M5 machine screw or suitable alternative
For Tricoat finish ensure Tricoat screws are used
Window & Door Hardware Range Overview
URL for Window & Door Hardware Range Overview copied to clipboard.
Maco Multi Matic - Catalogue Page
URL for Maco Multi Matic - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
Video: Corporate - Area 24 Testing & Quality Control
URL for Video: Corporate - Area 24 Testing & Quality Control copied to clipboard.