The Gas Regulations vent is a surface mounted aluminium slot ventilator that fits over a 13mm or 16mm slot in a window.
Gas Regulations ventilator can provide a Free Area of up to 5000mm2 permanent ventilation when fitted with a Gas Regulations canopy. The Gas Regulations vent is available in white or brown paint.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with BS 5440 Part 2 & Building Regulations Part J
- For use mounted over a 13mm or 16mm slot
- Integral screw covers for concealed fixing
- Two sizes available; 4000mm2 Free Area for use with 7kW to 15kW open flue boilers, 5000mm2 for use with certain flueless appliances
- Two ventilators supplied per pack (one fitted internally, one fitted externally)
- Supplied with warning label, screws and fixing instructions
- PLEASE REFER TO A QUALIFIED GAS PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE ON CORRECT SIZING OR USAGE OF GAS REGULATIONS VENTILATORS
|Product||Product Code||(L) Length||(W) Width||(P) Projection Closed-Open||EA (mm²)||Free Area (mm²)||Slot Detail|
|4000 Free Area GR ventilator pack||TA934||389||24||17||–||4000|
|5000 Free Area GR ventilator pack||TA937||475||24||17||–||5000|
Orientation of ventilator varies according to slot width
Aluminium 6063 HIT T6, component parts PP (UV Stable)
3.5mm (No.6) Pan Head Self Tapping or equivalent
Designed to comply with Building Regulations (England & Wales) Approved Document J and BS 5440 Part 2:2000
(Full test details available on request)
Free Area – See above
Suffix product code with:
-020 (white), -023 (brown)
Manuals and Documentation
Gas Regulations Ventilator - Fixing Instructions
URL for Gas Regulations Ventilator - Fixing Instructions copied to clipboard.
Gas Regulations Ventilator - Catalogue Page
URL for Gas Regulations Ventilator - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
Video: System One – Background Ventilation Compliance Check Made Easy
URL for Video: System One – Background Ventilation Compliance Check Made Easy copied to clipboard.