- High flow terminal designed for powered ventilation systems offering low resistance to airflow and high resistance to fire
- Polyester Powder Coating meeting EN13501-1 classification A2-s1,d0
- Material 1mm Electrogalvanized Sheet Steel, fire class A1 ‘no contribution to fire’
- Equivalent to many brick sized grilles and additional brick and half size options
- Designed for both 204×60 & 220×90 ducting
- Non-combustible as set out in Approved Document B (fire safety) volume 1: Dwellings, 2019 edition
- Bezelled version for use with exterior cladding instead of brickwork
- Extensive versatile range for different installation options
- Registered Design
- Special paint finishes available depending on quantity
- Performance tested to BS EN13141-2:2010
- Corrosion resistance – salt spray tested to BS EN ISO 9227:2012
- Optional lengths available at request
- Compatible with thermal and rigid ducting
- Case Study – Timber Works, Mill Road Cambridge
CIBSE CPD now available - Introduction of Metal Air Bricks for Building Applications into External Walls
The CPD was developed in part to the response to Dame Judith Hackitt’s recommendations in her post Grenfell Tower review of building safety, for external walls of buildings to meet a Class A2 specification. The CPD challenges current practices and legislation in place, specifically looking at Residential/Domestic applications within Approved Document B.
The presentation focuses on:
- Analysing high flow terminals for powered ventilation systems and how they affect the fire safety of a system depending on the application and product
- Challenging current ethos and mentalities of current designs and specifications
- Reviewing ‘good practice’ and looking at current system designs.
For a full list of our CPD’s available, please go to our CPD section.
To book this CPD or for more information, please fill out the form below.
Find out more