Overture Tilt & Turn Handle
Tilt & Turn Handle
FOR USE ON VINYL, WOOD, FIBERGLASS OR ALUMINUM WINDOWS
The Tilt & Turn handle is designed for use on vinyl, aluminum, wood or fiberglass tilt & turn windows.
It is available as a locking or non locking handle and comes in a wide range of finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Tilt & Turn locking handle
- Part of the fully suited
- Overture product range
- Range of finishes available – please phone for availability
- Push button to open
- 35mm x 7mm spindle
- Locking or non locking versions
- Supplied with screws, key & non-locking insert as standard
- 10-year mechanical guarantee
Available in straight versions with 35mm x 7mm spindles.
Locking or non locking versions are also available.
Zinc Alloy to BS EN 1774 ZL3
Aluminium to BS EN 1490 LM20
M5 machine screws
White, Polished chrome, Gold, Satin Silver and Black
Overture Tilt & Turn Catalog Page
URL for Overture Tilt & Turn Catalog Page copied to clipboard.