Maxiglaze is an energy efficient glazed-in aluminum ventilator that provides a much healthier indoor air environment in the home and give the home occupants greater comfort and control in doing so.
Optimum performance over length requires fewer vents to be fitted to achieve total requirement.
The Maxiglaze is available in made to measure sizes or in bar length in a variety of colors.
Features & Benefits
- Optimum air opening over length.
- Supplied made-to-measure or in bar length.
- Designed for easy cutting and assembly from bar length.
- Made-to-measure minimum length 8 1/8″, maximum length 60 1/8″.
- Suitable for 15/16″ or 1 1/8″ IG glass thicknesses.
- Available in mill finish bar length for customer painting (15/16” IG only).
- Can be supplied with Free Area limit to prevent over ventilating.
- Vent Injection Process (VIP); rapid sealing method to improve weather tightness.
- Aluminum or (white) plastic canopy.
- Dual color (inner and outer) finish available.
- Thermally improved (not mill finish version).
- Channel gasket.
- Cord and rod control versions.
- Patented design.
Note – Special consideration is needed regarding the bead fitting method and sealing on wood windows. Standard glazing tapes may not be sufficiently flexible.
A minimum dimension of 2 11/16″ (including gasket) should be considered for glass reduction. This dimension should be increased for any allowances in fitting beads, gaskets etc, or for manufacturing tolerances.
Aluminium 6063 HIT T6, component parts PVCu, POM, PA6 & PP (UV Stable).
(Full test details available on request)
Free Area (in²) – approx 10 sq inches per foot of extrusion.
Water Resistance – in excess of 12.5 psf / 600Pa.
Acoustic STC – 20″ long vent – open 29dB – closed 48dB.
Suffix product code with: -020 (white with white canopy), -475 (white with black canopy). Other finishes available depending on quantity.