The SF Xtra is a high performance, surface mounted aluminum slot ventilator. It is the shortest vent available to give maximum airflow. This product is equally suitable for residential and non-residential applications.
There are two width variants, one for use over a ½” slot, the other for a ⅝” slot. The SF Xtra is available in made-to-measure sizes or bar length for self-assembly.
All versions can be used with either a vinyl or aluminum canopy externally for weather protection.
Features & Benefits
- Shortest vent available to give maximum airflow
- Simple construction to aid painting, self-assembly & fitting
- High performance gasket combined with compression closing action improves sealing in adverse conditions
- For use over a ½” or ⅝” slot
- Ideal for retrofit applications, over a slot or series of holes*
- Ideal for use in residential and
- non-residential installations
- Available in bar length for cutting to size by customer (details on request)
- Bar length product available in mill finish for customer painting
- Special paint finishes available
- When specified correctly complies with Building Code fresh air requirement
- Can be mounted to deflect air upwards or downwards
- SFX Sound Attenuating (acoustic) version available* This may not achieve the airflow rates shown.
|SFX13-253 ½” Vent 10” long||TA7837|
|SW297 Canopy 11 11⁄16” long||TA4290|
|SFX13-294 ½” Vent 11 9⁄16” long||TA7831|
|SF318 Canopy 12 ½” long||TA5010|
|SFX13-400 ½” Vent 15 ¾” long||TA7832|
|SW400 Canopy 15 ¾” long||TA4205|
|SFX13-420 ½” Vent 16 ½” long||TA7839|
|SF441 Canopy 17 3⁄8” long||TA5020|
|SW430 Canopy 16 15⁄16” long||TA4208|
|SFX13-529 ½” Vent 20 13⁄16” long||TA7834|
|SF528 Canopy 20 13⁄16” long||TA5031|
(No.6) Round Head or equivalent.
Air Leakage (SFX13-420 ½” vent) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Resistance – in excess of 15.7psf (750Pa)
Maximum length for optimum performance – 24½” long (when made from bar length)
** For optimum performance the ventilator should be installed on a flat surface free from defects **
Aluminum – White, Silver, Bronze, Almond, Tan & Black
End Caps – White & Black
(Other colors are available – contact us for details)