auralite® CME is a low voltage, hard wired status indicator sited remotely from the unit.
The auralite® CME is for use with Titon’s CME 2.1 and 3.1 Q Plus units and is ideal for making sure your Unit is working to its full capacity. With 6 display options, you will be able to monitor the functionality of the unit and its current status in operation.
Features & Benefits
- Meets guidelines for occupant accessibility
- Increase occupant awareness of system operation
- Can be sited remotely from unit in an easy to access location
- Discreet design
- Fits a standard UK pattress box
- Compatible with Titon CME units
auralite® CME has six LEDs which display;
- Setback – Unit is running at Setback Speed.
- Normal – Unit is running at Normal Speed.
- Boost – Unit is running at Boost Speed.
- Humidity Control – Humidity sensor is controlling unit’s fan speed.
- Boost Overrun – The Boost Overrun Timer is active.
- Fault – Unit has a fault – Contact the installer.
auralite® CME- TP517 (Compatible with TP***CH Only)
Dimensions: 90mm wide x 90mm high x 12mm deep
Finish: High gloss finish
Guarantee period: 1 year
Electrical: 12V DC
Installation: Suitable for mounting on a standard UK recessed pattress box. Supplied with screws.
Drawing and Dimensions
Dimensions in mm.
Manuals and Documentation
Product Manual – auralite® CME (TP517)
URL for Product Manual – auralite® CME (TP517) copied to clipboard.
Ventilation Systems Catalogue
URL for Ventilation Systems Catalogue copied to clipboard.
Ventilation Product Overview Brochure
URL for Ventilation Product Overview Brochure copied to clipboard.
Social Housing Ventilation – MEV
URL for Social Housing Ventilation – MEV copied to clipboard.
auralite® CME - Catalogue Page
URL for auralite® CME - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
CE Certificate of Conformity
Auralite Status Indicator for CME - Certificate of Conformity (TP517-014)
URL for Auralite Status Indicator for CME - Certificate of Conformity (TP517-014) copied to clipboard.
UKCA Certificate of Conformity
Auralite Status Indicator for CME - UKCA Certificate of Conformity (TP517-014)
URL for Auralite Status Indicator for CME - UKCA Certificate of Conformity (TP517-014) copied to clipboard.