The Tilt & Turn handle is designed for use on PVCu, aluminium or timber tilt & turn windows.
It is available as a locking or non locking handle and comes in a wide range of finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Tilt & Turn locking handle
- Part of the fully suited
- Overture product range
- Range of finishes available – please phone for availability
- Push button to open
- 35mm x 7mm spindle
- Locking or non locking versions
- Supplied with screws, key & non-locking insert as standard
- 10-year mechanical guarantee
- BBA approved
- Please contact us for the latest test results
Available in straight versions with 35mm x 7mm spindles.
Locking or non locking versions are also available.
Zinc Alloy to BS EN 1774 ZL3
Aluminium to BS EN 1490 LM20
M5 machine screws
Please contact us for the latest test results
White, Polished chrome, Gold, Satin Silver and Black
Overture Tilt and Turn Handle - Catalogue Page
URL for Overture Tilt and Turn Handle - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
Swatches / Finishes Guide
URL for Swatches / Finishes Guide copied to clipboard.
Video: How to Replace a Window Handle - Espagnolette
URL for Video: How to Replace a Window Handle - Espagnolette copied to clipboard.