The Trykvent is an unobtrusive semi-recessed plastic ventilator that fits over a 16mm slot in a timber window.
The Trykvent is specifically designed for high performance timber windows and is ideal for both new build or refurbished situations. It is available in white, brown or grey.
When fitted correctly, the Trykvent seals extremely well when closed, while offering a higher EA than most other similar vents available.
Features & Benefits
- Specifically designed for high performance timber window
- Press to open and close principle
- High air-tightness in closed position
- Thermal insulation all plastic with gas injection moulded T-bar
- Gasket seal between T-bar and channel
- Unique auto drop down opening
- High quality, robust operating mechanism
- Unobtrusive low profile design
- Latching mechanism in closed position
- High airflow or 4300mm² free area
- GF Polyester
|Product||Product Code||(L) Length||(W) Width||(P)
|EA (mm²)||Free Area (mm²)||Slot Detail|
|Trykvent 389||TA7701||389||27||6.2 – 19||4300||4800|
|HF 441 Canopy||TA6054||441||24||36.5||6763|
|Trykvent 283||TA7702||283||27||6.2 – 19||3000||3616|
|HF 303 Canopy||TA6057||303||24||36.5||4458|
* Slot detail should also include a 386 x 23 x 22 recess for the ventilator.
** Slot detail should also include a 280 x 23 x 22 recess for the ventilator.
Ventilator: Glass filled PBT & POM
Canopy: Aluminium 6063 HIT T6 & PP (UV Stable)
Tested in accordance with BS EN 13141-1:2004 (airflow, air leakage and weather tightness)
(Full test details available on request)
Equivalent Area – See above
Free Area – See above
Air Leakage – 0.40m³/hr @ 50 Pascal
Water Resistance – No test data available
Suffix product code with:
-392 (white), -315 (brown), -464 (grey) matches RAL9006