Roto Uni System is designed to give flexible yet standardised manufacture of windows.
Common profiling of all window types allows optimum utilisation of production machinery.
Available in top hung projecting, Top Swing, Side Hung projecting. Accessories are available for enhancement of window performance.
Features & Benefits
- All versions utilise the same section details
- All versions give a universal external appearance to all windows
- Available in Top Swing fully reversible, Side Hung easy clean, Side Hung or Top Hung projecting versions
- Safe and smooth operating action
- Fully reversible models allow safe cleaning of window from within the building
- Open outwards with no projection into the room
- Top Swing features two point restrictor and reverse positions
- Side Hung suitable for fire egress opening
- Top Swing supplied with cavity alignment wedge to ensure correct positioning of gear arms within window cavity when closing
- COMBI System also available from Titon, please phone for details
Sash height: 358-1700mm
Top and Side Hung sizes are dependant on window material. Details on request
Maximum sash weight:
Top Swing – 60kg
Projecting Top Hung – 60kg
Projecting Side Hung – 50kg
Side Hung – 50kg
BSEN1670 grade 4
Restrictor tested to BS6375 pt 2
Electro galvanised mild steel, anodised aluminium, stainless steel, delrin. Silver Chromate Eloc 6
Manuals and Documentation
Roto Uni System - Operation Instructions
URL for Roto Uni System - Operation Instructions copied to clipboard.
Window & Door Hardware Range Overview
URL for Window & Door Hardware Range Overview copied to clipboard.
Roto Uni System - Catalogue Page
URL for Roto Uni System - Catalogue Page copied to clipboard.
Roto Uni System - Test Report
URL for Roto Uni System - Test Report copied to clipboard.
Video: Corporate - Area 24 Testing & Quality Control
URL for Video: Corporate - Area 24 Testing & Quality Control copied to clipboard.